Proposal of services from an operating company for the development and manufacture of Test stands, test systems and equipment for long-term control tests of gas turbine engines, which is located in Russia.
Our company and a group of independent developers are actively involved in the development and manufacture of various test systems used in gas turbine engine repair plants.
We have extensive experience in the development of test stands and the organization of stationary test ranges for long-term control tests of gas turbine engines.
Modern test benches are a complex of complex engineering structures and equipment.
Gas turbine engines are used as the main test object, and hydraulic dynamometers or turbine generators are used as a loading device (depending on the configuration of the kit, which is agreed with a public or private customer).
The design of the bench equipment developed by us is modular and has interchangeable parts that allow us to carry out service work in the shortest time possible, including the replacement of individual modules with new or modernized ones.
Test benches can be manufactured for gas turbines of various capacities:
1. Test benches for checking and testing gas turbine engines with a capacity from 2 MW to 6 MW;
2. Test benches for checking and testing gas turbine engines with a capacity from 6 MW to 8.7 MW;
3. Test benches for checking and testing gas turbine engines with a capacity of 16 MW;
4. Test benches for checking and testing gas turbine engines with a capacity of 25 MW;
5. Test benches for checking and testing 35 MW gas turbine engines;
6. Test benches for checking and testing gas turbine engines with a capacity of 45 MW;
7. Test benches for inspections and testing of 57 MW gas turbine engines;
8. Test benches for checking and testing gas turbine engines with a capacity of 90 MW;
9. Test benches for checking and testing gas turbine engines with a capacity of 120 MW;
10. Other capacities.
Our test bed projects have already taken place and are fully completed in several countries.
The specialists of our company carry out installation, commissioning, warranty maintenance of test stands at the customer's facilities, as well as field supervision throughout the entire life of the test test equipment.
Scheduled maintenance is performed on the basis of an agreed Maintenance Plan, which is drawn up according to the recommendations of our company.
Customers are required to provide our specialists with information on the technical characteristics of a gas turbine engine model, provide Technical Conditions (TU) for testing a gas turbine engine, and provide GTE dimensional drawings with weight and standard attachment points.
The technology and quality of the work performed when creating the Test Stand meets the requirements of the current state standards, construction, fire and sanitary norms and rules (GOST, SNiP, SanPiN) established for these types of industrial facilities.
Models of gas turbine engines (GTE) for which our service “Manufacturing of a Test Bench for Long-Term Control Tests of Gas Turbine Engines.
1. All models of Ukrainian-made gas turbine engines (Zorya-Mashproekt plant, Constar plant, Motor Sich plant), especially GTE DU80 and other models.
2. All models of GE gas turbine engines, especially MS5002 GTE and other models.
3. All models of Siemens gas turbine engines, especially the SGT-400, SGT-600, SGT-800, and other models.
4. All models of SOLAR gas turbine engines.
5. All models of Rolls Royce gas turbine engines.
6. All models of gas turbine engines from Hitachi, especially the Hitachi H25 GTE, and other models.
7. All models of gas turbine engines from Ruston, Alba Power, ABB, Alstom, especially the GT10 model.
8. Other options.
We strive for mutually beneficial cooperation between our countries and hope to benefit from our knowledge, skills and the quality of manufactured industrial test facilities.
Please contact our duty engineers and consultants for more detailed information.