Bitumen Emulsion Sprayer BS-1000 is designed for priming the surfaces prior to asphalt laying, asphalting adjacent areas, as well as for pouring seams and cracks with bitumen emulsion. Bitumen emulsion is supplied from a 1000 l tank, which is installed directly on the fixing platform. Heating system allows the bitumen emulsion to be sprayed in a cold time. It is easy to use. It has its own cleaning system. Made on a steel frame, or mounted on a trailer.
- Productivity – 36 l/min.
- Spraying width - 2,2 m.
- Cleaning System - 3-level, diesel fuel.
- Self-pumping function of the tank.
- Installation on a frame or on a trailer at the customer's request.
- Heating system of the emulsion tank.
- Tank 1000 l.
- Possibility of connecting an extra compressor for spraying bar cleaning.
- Thermal sensor - mechanical.
- Hand spraying rod.